Sunday, March 23, 2008

Week #8 Thing #18

Zoho Writer--WOW! This was so easy to use. I created my account and did a test document. In that document I added a link to my Library Blog and emailed it to myself and exported it as a Word Document. So easy! Then I thought I'd get tricky and post it on my SLL 2.0 blog. No problem.

I'm already thinking of ways I could use this with my students. They could compose documents after doing research (I also took a peek at Zoho Notes) and then post it to our Research Blog. It's a little more familiar than doing posting in Blogger.

I can also see its value in creating interesting emails to parents about programs in the library using video or images.

Very nice tool. Free, too! I'm going to pass this along to the teachers. Could be a great way of having kids take work home to work on it since the copy is saved online and it can be exported into Word.

I like this!

No comments: