Sunday, March 9, 2008

Week #5 Thing #12





The idea of Rollyo is interesting. I can see how I might use it for research lessons with my students. It would focus them on specific websites and I could control which websites they would go to. I had a little trouble getting it to work. I made my search about digital ethics--I'm doing a parent meeting on this next month so I had a list of websites to put in. After I made my Rollyo I wasn't sure how to get back to it. Maybe it's getting late and I'm tired but it wasn't clear to me. Then I tried putting the little graphic search engine on my blog post....again, kind of confusing. It took me 3 tries but I did it. I'll look into this again....it seems like a good tool.

1 comment:

Library Lady said...

Hi Santa Barbara Bookworm. I love your Avatar!