Friday, March 7, 2008

Week #3 Thing #6


Olive Library Card
Originally uploaded by jpedersen
Wow....I thought this would be much harder to do. Making a trading card using a photo on flickr was so easy. I can't wait to use this with my 3rd graders. They just did some online research about animals and this would be a fantastic way for them to present their material! They'll love it!

This is what is so great about these new technologies....they are so motivating. I'm looking forward to learning more!

2 comments:

Marie Slim said...

I LOVE Olive - what a great deal! $2 for something the whole school rallies around! And such a great trading card!

MrsA said...

I'm glad I happened upon your blog... I chose Idea #1 from this week's choices because the magazine covers seemed less intimidating, but you are so upbeat and positive about your experience with the trading cards... if your third graders can do it, perhaps I can learn too, as I know my high school Independent Studies students will love these!